The following matters are discussed, amongst others, at the Executive Committee meetings:
- appointment approvals of their management teams by the heads of the Group Divisions (with the exception of the Airbus Chief Operating Officer);
- investment approvals up to € 300,000,000;
- setting up and control of the implementation of the strategy for EADS businesses;
- management, organisational and legal structure of the Group;
- performance level of the Group’s businesses and support functions; and
- all business issues, including the operational plan of the Group and its Divisions and Business Units.