EADS 2013 Annual General Meeting
Convening Notice AGM 2013
17 April 2013
In accordance with Article 21 of the Articles of Association of the Company, we are pleased to invite you to the Annual General Meeting that will take place:
On Wednesday 29 May 2013 at 2 p.m.
at Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Opening and general introductory statements
- Presentation by the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer, including report by the Board of Directors in respect of the:
- Corporate governance statement
- Policy on dividend
- Report on the business and financial results of 2012
- Discussion of all Agenda items
- Vote on the resolutions in respect of the:
- Adoption of the audited accounts for the financial year of 2012
- Approval of the result allocation and distribution
- Release from liability of the current and former Members of the Board of Directors
- Appointment of Ernst & Young Accountants L.L.P. as co-auditor for the financial year 2013
- Appointment of KPMG Accountants N.V. as co-auditor for the financial year 2013
- Adoption of the compensation and remuneration policy of the Members of the Board of Directors
- Delegation to the Board of Directors of powers to issue shares, to grant rights to subscribe for shares and to limit or exclude preferential subscription rights of existing shareholders
- Cancellation of shares repurchased by the Company
- Renewal of the authorisation for the Board of Directors to repurchase shares of the Company
- Closing of the Meeting
Attendance and vote
Pursuant to Dutch law and the EADS Articles of Association, the Persons who have the right to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting are those who are so on record on Wednesday 1 May 2013 (the “Registration Date”).
- Shareholders holding their shares through Euroclear France SA (i.e., the public) who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting, provide instructions or grant power of attorney to vote on their behalf, must complete the form ("voting form / attendance card request") provided for this purpose by their financial intermediary or by EADS Securities Department - BNP PARIBAS Securities Services. Such form must be received, no later than Tuesday 21 May 2013 by their financial intermediary, or no later than Wednesday 22 May 2013 by EADS Securities Department. These shareholders may also complete these formalities electronically by following the instructions given by their financial intermediary or by EADS Securities Department.
- All other shareholders holding their shares in the Dutch register who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting, provide instructions or grant power of attorney to vote on their behalf, must complete the form ("voting form / attendance card request") provided for this purpose by EADS Securities Department - BNP PARIBAS Securities Services. Such form must be received, no later than Monday 27 May 2013 by EADS Securities Department.
Shareholders having any Interest (as defined in the EADS Articles of Association) other than their shares must also notify the Company of the composition, nature and size of their Interest, in accordance with the deadlines set out above.
At the time of the publication of this Convening Notice, EADS' total issued share capital in number of issued shares and in voting rights is published on EADS' website (www.eads.com > Investor Relations > Annual General Meeting 2013).
The Annual General Meeting Documentation (i.e. agenda, text of the proposed resolutions, presentation of the proposed resolutions, Board report, 2012 audited financial statements and Auditors’ reports) is available:
- at the Company’s headquarters: Mendelweg 30, 2333 CS, Leiden, The Netherlands
- at the following addresses :
- in France : 37, boulevard de Montmorency, 75016 Paris and, 4, rue du groupe d’Or, bâtiment AURIGA, 31700 Blagnac
- in Germany : Willy-Messerschmitt-Str. – Tor 1, 85521 Ottobrunn
- in Spain : Avenida de Aragón 404, 28022 Madrid
- at EADS Securities Department: BNP PARIBAS Securities Services, 9 rue du Débarcadère – 93761 Pantin Cedex, France (tel: +33 1 57 43 35 00)
- on our website www.eads.com (Investor Relations > Annual General Meeting 2013).
- Toll-free number from:
- France: 0 800 01 2001
- Germany: 00 800 00 02 2002
- Spain: 00 800 00 02 2002
- Phone : + 33 800 01 2001
E-mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company EADS N.V.
Mendelweg 30, 2333 CS, Leiden, The Netherlands
The Hague Commercial Register - Registration Number 24288945