EADS Launches Customisable Investor Application For iPad
Paris/Le Bourget, 19 June 2013
EADS has launched a new application that offers users enhanced investor and financial information in an iPad-optimised format. The “EADS Investors” app allows interested parties such as analysts, investors and journalists to receive the latest share price information and news and review financial reports and presentations. Video and audio content is also available.
Users can personalise the content by editing the “dashboard” interface so it only displays the information they want to see. Features include:
- A customisable dashboard interface;
- Content available in an offline version;
- Share price graphic covering different time periods;
- Latest press releases;
- Annual Reports and videos;
- Financial calendar from which users can update their own personal calendar;
- Information about General Meetings;
- Investor Relations newsletters, including Aero-notes;
- Contact information.
The application can be downloaded via https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eadsinvestors/id653530195
EADS is a global leader in aerospace, defence and related services. In 2012, the Group – comprising Airbus, Astrium, Cassidian and Eurocopter – generated revenues of € 56.5 billion and employed a workforce of over 140,000.
Contacts for the media:
New Media Section on the EADS website!